If you are enthusiastic, fluent in both English and Polish, like team work, have experience in office environment and a good eye for detail, this job is for you! We are looking for individual who holds a full driving licence, is flexible and willing to work in other centres, as well, this job is for you! Speaking other languages would be an advantage.
Your main tasks will involve:
- communicating with learners and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information,
- answering telephones and taking messages,
- completing work schedules, managing calendars and arranging appointments and meetings,
- copying, sorting, and filing records of office activities,
- operating office machines, such as photocopiers, scanners and personal computers,
- computing, recording and proofreading data and other information, such as records or reports,
- maintaining and updating files, mail, either manually or using a computer,
- opening and sorting incoming mail, answering correspondence, and preparing outgoing mail,
- preparing meeting agendas, attending meetings, recording and transcribe minutes,
- keeping the centre clean and tidy at all times.
- attractive wages,
- full-time work (self-employment), including Saturdays,
- overtime possible
- trainings and courses related to your position,
- bonus scheme.